This page describes how to manage the chat4sex.net site with reference to the processing of the personal data of the users who consult it.
chat4sex.net asks the customer for some information in order to provide its services.
The personal data that the customer transmits by browsing on (hereinafter "Site") are treated with correctness and transparency for lawful purposes and protecting your privacy and your rights in compliance with the Community legislation on data protection personal data (EU Reg. 2016/679).
This document does not include the treatments carried out on other websites that may be consulted by the user through links on the Site.
The treatments will be carried out with the following purposes and methods:
1. Data Controller
Pursuant to the aforementioned legislation, the Data Controller is Emade srl, Via Quintiliano, 21 - 91022 Castelvetrano, VAT number 02699950818, firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Object of the treatment
The Data Controller will process the personal data transmitted by the customer by browsing the Site solely for the purposes indicated in this information.
3. Purpose of the processing
The purposes of the processing pursued in general by the Data Controller can be summarized as follows:
- browsing the Site;
- use of the services offered by the Site;
- possible response to a contact request, with the sending of information requested by you.
4. Categories of personal data in question
The data collected based on the purposes and use of the services are as follows:
- Advertising (google adsense and other advertising delivery platforms)
- Personal data: cookies, usage data
- Statistics (google analytics, yandex metrics and other statistics platforms)
- Personal data: cookies, usage data
Usage Data is collected automatically while browsing the Site. Usage Data is information collected automatically through this Site (including from third-party sites and applications integrated into this Site), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User connecting to this Site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time of permanence on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Site, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, to the parameters r relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the User.
Unless otherwise specified, all the Data requested by the Site are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Site to provide the Service. In cases where this Site indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the owner.
5. Recipients or any categories of recipients of personal data
Customer data will be disclosed to the following subjects:
- Police Headquarters and / or Police Commissariat, in fulfillment of legal obligations;
Customer data will not be disclosed.
5.1 Processing of personal data of children and minors
6. Processing methods
The user's data are collected and recorded in a lawful and correct manner for the purposes indicated above and are also processed with the aid of electronic and automated tools, including by entering and organizing databases, in compliance with the provisions of the GDPR regarding security measures, and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the Data.
7. Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data takes place on the servers of the Data Controller and / or third-party companies in charge, located within the EU and no transfer of the same is made outside the territory of the European Union.
8. Data retention period
The Data Controller will retain the personal data provided for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes described above up to a maximum of 5 years.
9. Security and data retention procedures
We rely on specific procedures to prevent unauthorized access to data, as well as their improper use.
We use industry-specific systems and procedures to safeguard the personal data you provide to us. We also rely on security procedures and physical technical limitations in order to prevent the access and use of personal data contained on our servers. Only authorized personnel can access personal data while carrying out their work.
In the event of data theft or breaches of security systems that may involve your data, we undertake to promptly notify you and the privacy guarantor within 72 hours.
10. Rights of the interested party
As an interested party, the customer is entitled to the rights referred to in Articles. from 15 to 20 of the GDPR. By way of example, by sending a specific request to the address referred to in the previous art. 1, you can:
- obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed;
- if a processing is in progress, obtain access to the data and information relating to the processing, as well as request a copy of the data;
- obtain the correction of inaccurate data and the integration of incomplete personal data;
- obtain, if one of the conditions envisaged by art. 17 of the GDPR, the deletion of data concerning you;
- obtain, in the cases provided for by art. 18 of the GDPR, the limitation of the processing of data concerning you;
- receive the Data concerning you in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and request their transmission to another owner, if technically feasible.
10.1. Right to object
Pursuant to art. 21 of the GDPR, you will also enjoy the right to object at any time to the processing of your data carried out for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller by writing to the email address referred to in the previous art. 1. In case of opposition, the Data will no longer be processed, provided that there are no legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the interested parties, or for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
10.2. Right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor
The Data Controller also informs you that you can lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data in the event that it believes that the rights it holds under the GDPR or any other applicable legislation have been violated, according to the methods indicated on the website of the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data accessible at the address: www.garanteprivacy.it.
11. Nature of providing data and consequences of refusing to answer
The communication of data for the purposes indicated in art. 3 is necessary and mandatory. In fact, in their absence, it will not be possible to provide the customer with the services described.
Last updated 15/06/2023
What is a cookie?
Why are cookies used?
Web pages have no memory. If you browse from page to page within a website, you will not be recognized as the same user on each of the pages. Cookies allow you to be recognized by the website as a unique user. Cookies also allow you to store your choices, for example the language you prefer, the currency you have set and the search criteria. Cookies also allow you to be recognized on your next visit.
Are all cookies the same?
No, there are various types of cookies and different ways of using them. Cookies are distinguished according to the function performed, their duration and who placed them on a website.
How are cookies used?
Our site may use the following types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: We want to offer our visitors a cutting-edge and easy-to-use site, which automatically adapts to their needs and desires. To make this happen, we use technical cookies to allow you to view our website, to make it work properly. Technical cookies are essential for the proper functioning of our site.
- Functional cookies: We use functional cookies to remember your preferences and to help you use our website effectively and efficiently. Functional cookies are not essential for the website to function, but they add functionality and improve your overall experience.
- Analytical cookies: We use analytical cookies to better understand how our visitors use the website, to understand what works or what doesn't, to optimize and improve the site and to ensure that the site is always interesting and relevant. The data we obtain includes the web pages visited, the exit and entry pages, the type of platform, information on date and time and data such as the number of clicks on a particular page, mouse movements, scrolling, words you look for and the texts inserted during the use of the site. We also use analytical cookies as part of our online advertising campaigns, to understand how users interact with our site after viewing an online advertisement, including advertising on third-party sites. In any case, we will not be able to know who you are: the data we obtain is anonymous. Our business partners may also use analytical cookies to know if their users make use of the offers integrated into their sites.
- Commercial cookies: We use our own and third party cookies to display personalized advertisements on our and other websites. This activity is called "retargeting" and is based on browsing activities. Commercial cookies could also be used by third parties to show their products and services on our site.
How long are chat4sex.net cookies active?
The cookies we use have a variable duration. The maximum duration, which affects some of our cookies, is 1 month starting from the last visit to the site. You can delete all cookies from your browser at any time by changing its settings.
How can you recognize chat4sex.net cookies?
You can find our cookies in your browser settings.
chat4sex.net use third-party analytical and marketing cookies?
Yes, uses the services of trusted and recognized online advertising and marketing companies. may also use third-party service providers for analysis purposes. To provide their services, these companies need to place cookies.
The suppliers we use are committed to raising awareness among consumers and establishing practices and standards for responsible business and data management.
Visit www.youronlinechoices.com to identify NAI member advertising companies who have placed advertising cookies on your computer. To take advantage of the opt-out function from the behavioral advertising program of a NAI or IAB member, check the box corresponding to the company you wish to exclude.
To monitor the collection of data for the purposes of analysis carried out by Google Analytics, visit the page of the browser add-on for deactivating Google Analytics.
Who has access to the chat4sex.net cookie data?
Only can access chat4sex.net cookies. Third-party cookies can be accessed by third parties.
How can you change your cookie preferences?
From your browser settings (for example Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox or Chrome) you can determine which cookies you want to receive and which not. To find out where you can find these settings, which may vary depending on the browser used, use the "Help" or Help "function of your browser.
If you decide not to accept certain cookies, you may not be able to use some functions of our site correctly. In any case, the "Do Not Track" function offered by some browsers (called "Do not track", "Do not track" or other depending on the type of browser) may not work on our site. Please also note that if you choose to use the opt-out function from an advertising network, this does not mean that you will no longer receive, or that you will no longer be subject to market analysis and online advertising messages. It just means that the network you are banning will no longer show you advertisements based on your preferences and online behavior.
chat4sex.net use "web beacons"?
In addition to using cookies, chat4sex.net sometimes also uses so-called "web beacons". A web beacon is a small graphic object consisting of a single pixel that arrives on your computer as part of a web page or via an email in HTML format. We use these pixels directly or through third party suppliers as part of our online advertising, on our website or on those of third parties. The purpose is in general to analyze the online behavior of users, in order to optimize the services we offer you.
This page contains proprietary and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
All registered trademarks belong to their legitimate owners. No part of this site, including sounds, may be reproduced or copied, unless otherwise explicitly indicated.
is in no way responsible for the websites that you may access through this site. When you access an external website from , remember that it is independent of and that it has no control over the content of the website in question.
Furthermore, the existence of a hyperlink (link) to an external site does not imply the approval or acceptance of responsibility by chat4sex.net regarding the content or use of said site.
It is your responsibility to take all necessary precautions to ensure that whatever you decide to download and use is free of destructive elements such as viruses.
UNLESS DIFFERENT LEGAL INDICATIONS, SHALL IN NO EVENT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY PARTIAL OR TOTAL, DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES RELATED TO THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER WEBSITES LINKED TO IT FROM A HYPERTEXT LINK, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES SUCH AS LOSS OF PROFITS OR TURNOVER, BUSINESS OR PROFESSIONAL INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER TYPES OF DATA LOCATED ON YOUR SYSTEM, OR OTHER EVEN IF chat4sex.net HAD EXPRESSLY BEEN MADE TO THE CURRENT OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Upon entering the chat or videochat, the user declares to be AGE , to enter truthful information and to explicitly accept all the conditions of use set out below and their possible periodic changes.
In the case of access to the chat in the name and on behalf of a minor, the user declares to be the parent or guardian, to constantly monitor the actions carried out by the minor on the site and to assume full responsibility.
In the case of direct and autonomous access to the chat by a minor, full knowledge, authorization and acceptance of the parent or guardian is assumed.
- is not an ad site , therefore it is in no way possible to create user profiles or post ads of any kind. There is no registration or account creation;
- chat4sex.net is a site that offers access to a chat platform with IRC protocol;
- The IRC network, where in fact all public or private conversations take place, is also accessible from other IRC clients or other sites which, like chat4gay.net, offer access to the IRC server / channel;
- We do not log conversations (whether public or private) but only accesses with date and time for each individual user. It is possible to trace the identity of the offender only in possession of the nickname used on the occasion and date and time , at least approximate. In the absence of this data we cannot find any information and therefore we invite you to contact directly the administrators of the IRC server;
When using the services, the user undertakes in particular to:
- Respect the laws in force in the country of use of the services offered and the rights of third parties;
- Do not use chat4sex.net for professional or commercial purposes (seeking clients, soliciting or prostitution);
- Do not make expressions or disclose in any form content that infringes the rights of third parties or that is defamatory, abusive, obscene, offensive, violent or inciting violence, political, racist or xenophobic and, in general, content contrary to the subject of chat4sex.net, to the laws and regulations in force or to morality. In particular, photos, videos and any information, data or files provided by a user must be decent and refer exclusively to the user;
- Do not publish or disseminate in any form, information or content that has the effect of diminishing, disorganizing, preventing the normal use of the services, interrupting and / or slowing down the normal circulation of communications between users through the services, such as applications, viruses, Trojan horses, mass mailing (spam), etc ...;
- Do not publish or disseminate in any form, information or content that includes links to other sites of an illegal nature, contrary to morality and / or not in accordance with the subject of .
In any case, the user assumes all responsibility for the content disclosed and / or viewed, and now and then exonerates chat4sex.net from any liability and for any damage of any nature that may have occurred as a result of the 'use of chat4sex.net.
The user declares and accepts that cannot be held responsible for the contents disclosed and / or viewed by a user. In the event that is held responsible for a violation committed, of any kind, by a User, of the obligations arising under the law in force or these conditions of use, the User undertakes to to guarantee chat4sex.net against any sentence pronounced against it. This guarantee covers any indemnities that may have to be paid, lawyers' fees and legal fees that will be charged to chat4sex.net.
Chat and Videochat entry.
Admission is allowed only to people over 18 years old.
Rules for Chat and Videochat
- Treat all other participants with respect and do not use the chat to harass, threaten, harass or stalk other users.
- Do not use dialect or foreign language phrases so that they are incomprehensible to other users.
- It is forbidden to assume the identity of an employee, agent, manager, moderator or any other member of the team.
- Chat services cannot be used to spam other users. The concealment of the origin of the information sent or the insertion of repeated messages in a conversation also falls into the category of spamming. These behaviors represent a serious violation of etiquette on the net. N.B. Spamming (also called spamming) is the sending of large quantities of unwanted messages. It can be implemented through any media. Spam is a criminal offense, if committed in order to profit or harm others, and only if the fact causes harm.
- chat4sex.net does not allow illegal activities to be carried out. It is forbidden to use the chat rooms to post, post, distribute or disseminate defamatory, illegal or obscene material or information, including, without limitation, material related to pedophilia, incest, drugs, hacking and harassment.
- Chat rooms cannot be used to post links to external sites.
- It is forbidden to publish or promote any material that could damage the computer of other users or that allows improper access to software or websites.
- In addition to complying with this Code of Conduct, you are required not to violate local and national laws in the country where you are located.
- Any action taken based on information or advice received online is the responsibility of the user. We therefore advise you to carefully evaluate any information obtained through the communication services, bearing in mind that such information could come from users of any age and level of experience. The responsibility for the decision to transact with other people rests entirely with you, so we encourage you to carry out the appropriate checks before making any decision.
- Each user is responsible and liable for the activities carried out while participating in chats or videochat. Remember therefore that you will be held responsible for everything you say or send.
- chat4sex.net reserves the right to exclude chat participants who do not comply with one or more of the rules of this Code of Conduct.
- chat4sex.net also reserves the right to amend or modify the Code of Conduct at any time and without notice. Users are therefore required to periodically consult this document to ensure compliance.
- It is not advisable to disclose personal information capable of allowing identification (for example social security number, credit card number, name and address, telephone number and driving license, password, etc.), in order to prevent it from being used by attackers for illegal or harmful purposes.
- You are responsible for protecting your device from interference or viruses that may be present on the Internet and in chats.
By entering CHAT you expressly declare that you accept the following:
- I declare not to take and / or record the images transmitted by other users.
- I don't find adult nudity and sexually explicit scenes offensive to me.
- I declare to be of age according to the law of the state where I live.
- By entering the videochat, I exempt the site managers from any form of responsibility.
- Re-entry into videochat after an expulsion is considered an intrusion, THEREFORE LEGALLY PERSECTABLE, if the user continues to change ip to gain access to the system.
Some tips on video chat
- Be careful, don't trust anyone you just met in chat
- Remember that video chat is a virtual environment, so whoever you meet may not be who they say they are.
- Do not disclose your personal information
- Avoid giving anyone your phone number, e-mail address, whether personal or business, or other personal information relating to, for example, your work, your school, and your family.
- Tell a friend about your meeting: You may want to meet someone you met in chat "live". If you decide to do so, inform a friend or family member of this new acquaintance and the fact that you will meet this person, and remember that it is always best to meet in a public place.
- Stay in the group: Video chat with friends, avoid going into the private rooms of people you've just met.
Changes to the service
The user is aware that by using our services it may happen to be expelled from our community and therefore from the related services offered by it. The reason for a possible expulsion can be of various kinds and in any case at the sole discretion of the moderators / collaborators of the community. The expulsion can be communicated to the user or be applied without relative communication. The user expressly confirms by using our site, to accept a possible expulsion without raising any kind of claims, requests for compensation, or moral damages.
chat4sex.net reserves the right at any time to modify or deactivate, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof), with or without notice to the User.
The User agrees and agrees that cannot in any way be held responsible towards the User himself or towards third parties for the modification, suspension or deactivation of the Service.
By accepting this agreement, the user undertakes to indemnify the Manager as well as the administrators, collaborators and employees of the same from any compensation obligation, including legal fees, which may be required by third parties due to his conduct on this Site and any of its services, due to the contents and / or expressions of the same used, due to the violation of this regulation or due to any other violation of laws, regulations or customs.
Liability and Warranty
The data provided to chat4sex.net must be correct and conform to reality.
cannot be held responsible for the correctness or inaccuracy of the information and content provided by visitors to the site. Likewise, chat4sex.net cannot be held responsible for the contents disclosed by a user that may violate the rights of one or more of the other users.
In the event that is held responsible for a violation committed by a User, of the obligations arising under the law in force or these conditions of use, the User undertakes to guarantee against any sentence pronounced against him. This guarantee covers any indemnities that may have to be paid, lawyers' fees and legal fees that will be charged to chat4sex.net.
Applicable jurisdiction - Attribution of jurisdiction
These conditions of use are governed, interpreted and applied in accordance with Italian law. The Italian courts will be the only ones competent for any dispute relating to these general rules of adherence to the services of chat4sex.net, including, but not limited to, their validity, interpretation, execution and / or resolution and the related civil consequences. and penalties.
Last updated 15/06/2023
COMPLIANCE WITH LAW 18 U.S.C. § 2257 Statement
chat4sex.net complies with the Federal Labeling and Record-Keeping Law (better known as 18 U.S.C. 2257) and its regulations. All models, actors, actresses and other persons who appear in any visual representation of actual sexually explicit conduct (as this term is defined in 18 USC 2256) real or simulated appearing on, or otherwise contained on, this website had at least 18 years of age at the time of the creation of that description. The documentation relating to the proof of majority age is kept by the company listed below. All contents and images comply with the requirements of law 18 U.S.C. § 2257 Statement and associated standards.
Emade Srl, via Quintiliano 21 - 91022 Castelvetrano (TP), Italy.